Get started with Camunda
There are different ways to get started with Camunda BPM. Choose from the following guides:
- BPMN 2.0
- Learn how to model a BPMN 2.0 process using the Camunda Modeler, add a Java Class and HTML Forms. Package it as a web application and deploy it to an Apache Tomcat Server.
- CMMN 1.1
- Learn how to create a CMMN 1.1 Case Definition featuring Human Tasks, Sentries and Milestones. Package it as a web application and deploy it on Apache Tomcat Server.
- DMN 1.1
- Learn how to create a DMN 1.1 decision table using the Camunda Modeler. Package it as a web application and deploy it to an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Spring Framework
- Get started with using Camunda BPM in a Spring Web Application.
- Java EE 7
- Get started with using Camunda in a Java EE Web Application. Learn how to Camunda together with JSF, CDI, EJBs and JPA.
- Apache Maven
- The most commonly used Apache Maven Coordinates for Camunda.
- BPMN 2.0 Roundtrip
- Get started with Camunda cycle and the BPMN 2.0 roundtrip. Learn how to keep process models in sync.