Embedded Forms Reference
The Forms SDK and Camunda Tasklist
Camunda Tasklist uses the Form SDK for providing support for Embedded Forms. By default, the tasklist uses the Form SDKs AngularJS integration.
The Forms SDK provides the following features:
- Form handling: attach to a form existing in the DOM or load a form from a URL.
- Variable handling: load and submit variables used in the form.
- Angular JS Integration: The Forms SDK optionally integrates with AngularJS to take advantage of AngularJS form validation and other AngularJS goodies.
The following is a simple example of a form with two input fields binding to process variables
<form> <label for="customerId">Customer Id:</label> <input type="text" id="customerId" cam-variable-name="CUSTOMER_ID" cam-variable-type="String"> <label for="customerRevenue">Customer Revenue:</label> <input type="text" id="customerRevenue" cam-variable-name="CUSTOMER_REVENUE" cam-variable-type="Double"> </form>
The Forms SDK is intended to be lean and small. By design it is not concerned with things like
- Form Validation: Instead, integrate with existing frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Components / Widgets: Instead, integrate nicely with existing component libraries like jQuery UI, Angular UI, …