Install the Pre-Packaged Distribution
- Download the pre-packaged distribution from http://camunda.org/release/camunda-bpm/tomcat/.
- Unpack the distro to a directory.*
- Adjust the datasource according to your needs (see Manual Installation).
- Startup the server by running
camunda-welcome.bator by using the
*Delete the “invoice” example application when moving into a production environment.
Accessing the H2 console
You can easily access the H2 console to inspect your local H2 database (used in demo/evaluation scenarios):
- Go to http://localhost:8080/h2/h2
- Login with the following data:
- User: sa
- Password: sa