Install the pre-packaged Distribution
- Download the pre-packaged distribution:
- Wildfly / JBoss EAP 7.x: https://downloads.camunda.cloud/release/camunda-bpm/wildfly/,
- JBoss EAP 6.4: a pre-packaged distribution is not offered anymore, please check Manual Installation.
- Unpack the distro to a directory.
- Adjust the datasource according to your needs (see Manual Installation).
- Startup the server by running
camunda-welcome.bator by using the
Accessing the H2 console
In JBoss/Wildfly you can easily access the H2 console to inspect your local H2 database (used in demo/evaluation scenarios):
- Go to http://localhost:8080/h2/h2
- Login with the following data:
- User: sa
- Password: sa