Install the pre-packaged Distribution
Java 8 compatibility
if you are using Java 8 please use Wildfly installation and not JBoss AS. In order to use JBoss AS you have to use Java 7 or Java 6.
- Download the pre-packaged distribution for JBoss AS 7 from http://camunda.org/release/camunda-bpm/jboss/, for Wildfly 8 from http://camunda.org/release/camunda-bpm/wildfly8/ or for Wildfly 10 from http://camunda.org/release/camunda-bpm/wildfly10/.
- Unpack the distro to a directory.
- Adjust the datasource according to your needs (see Manual Installation).
- Startup the server by running
camunda-welcome.bator by using the
Accessing the H2 console
In JBoss/Wildfly you can easily access the H2 console to inspect your local H2 database (used in demo/evaluation scenarios):
- Go to http://localhost:8080/h2/h2
- Login with the following data:
- User: sa
- Password: sa