Install Camunda Platform Run
What is a Remote Engine Distribution?
If you need a Remote or Shared Engine Distribution depends on your use-case. Check out the architecture overview for more information.
This page describes the steps to execute Camunda Platform Run.
Please make sure that you have the Java Runtime Environment 17 installed.
You can verify this by using your terminal, shell, or command line:
If you need to install Java Runtime Environment, you can find the download from Oracle here.
- Download the pre-packed distribution of the community edition here or the enterprise edition here.
- Unpack the distro to a directory.
- Configure the distro as described in the User Guide.
- Start Camunda Platform Run by executing the start script (start.bat for Windows, start.sh for Linux/Mac).
- Access the Camunda webapps (Cockpit, Tasklist, Admin) via http://localhost:8080/camunda/app/.
- Access the REST API via http://localhost:8080/engine-rest (e.g. http://localhost:8080/engine-rest/engine).
- Access Swagger UI via http://localhost:8080/swaggerui/ to try out the REST API.