It is possible to use the Tasklist only with the keyboard. You can use the TAB-key to navigate to the sections of the Tasklist. To interact with an element you have focussed, press ENTER.
To make working with the Tasklist easier, you can use keyboard shortcuts to jump to certain parts of the Tasklist or perform special operations. Per default, we support the following actions via keyboard shortcuts:
- Claim the currently selected task: CTRL + ALT + C
- Set the keyboard focus to the first filter in the filter list: CTRL + SHIFT + F
- Set the keyboard focus to the first task in the list of tasks: CTRL + ALT + L
- Set the keyboard focus to the first input field in an embedded task form: CTRL + ALT + F
- Open the start process modal dialog: CTRL + ALT + P
All these shortcuts can be modified or removed using the Tasklist configuration file. You can access a list of all available shortcuts via the Keyboard Shortcuts link at the top of the Tasklist page.