In the Footer section you can see some important information, such as:
- Engine connections status: for each engine that is connected to Optimize the connection status is shown. This enables you to be aware of any engine connection problems Optimize may be experiencing.
- Status of the connection to Elasticsearch
- Import progress: indicates if Optimize is currently importing data from the engine. Analysis can only be performed in Optimize on data that has already been imported.
- Timezone: the timezone all date and time information is displayed in
- Optimize version
There are 3 possible states of engine connection:
- Connected and import finished (green circle)
- Connected and import is not completed (spinner)
- Not connected (red circle)
Elasticsearch can be either connected or not (green and red circles respectively).