Run Camunda Optimize in a Java-runnable environment. The following environments are supported:
- Google Chrome latest [recommended]
- Mozilla Firefox latest
- Microsoft Edge latest
Camunda BPM Platform
- Camunda Engine version 7.10.6+, 7.11+ and 7.12+ with REST API and history with level
fullenabled. For optimal performance, we always recommend running the latest version of the Camunda Engine. To ensure correct logging of user operations using the REST API, they should always be performed with user authentication. Alternatively,
restrictUserOperationLogToAuthenticatedUsersshould be set to
falsein the connected engine, this setting allows user operations to be logged even if there is no user authentication context for the request.
- Elasticsearch 7.0.0+, 7.1.0+, 7.2.0+, 7.3.0+, 7.4.0+, 7.5.0+, 7.6.0+
- Any major version smaller or greater than ElasticSearch 7 will be rejected by Optimize. Optimize won’t work with ElasticSearch 6.X or 8.X.
- Oracle JDK/JRE 8,11,13
- Open JDK/JRE 8,11,13, including builds of the following products:
- Adopt OpenJDK
- Docker CE 17.03 or newer