Camunda implements three different standards in the Business Process Management scope: BPMN 2.0, CMMN 1.1 and DMN 1.3. These three standards are defined by the Object Management Group with active collaboration of Camunda.
Camunda Platform provides open source implementations of execution and modeling tools.
Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) is a standard for Workflow and Process Automation. Camunda supports the 2.0 version of BPMN.
- Getting started implementing BPMN Processes: Quick Start (Java / JS)
- Getting to Know BPMN as a Modeling Language: BPMN Modeling Tutorial
- Modeling BPMN: BPMN Modeling Reference
- Tool for modeling BPMN: BPMN Modeler
- Implementing BPMN Processes: BPMN Implementation Reference
- Executing BPMN: Process Engine
Case Management Model and Notation (CMMN) is a standard for Case Management. Camunda supports the 1.1 version of CMMN.
- Getting started implementing CMMN Cases: [CMMN Getting Started]
- Implementing CMMN Cases: CMMN Implementation Reference
- Executing CMMN: Process Engine
Decision Model and Notation (DMN) is a standard for Business Decision Management. Camunda supports the 1.1 version of DMN.
- Getting started implementing DMN decision tables: DMN Getting Started
- Getting to Know DMN: DMN Modeling Tutorial
- Tool for editing DMN: DMN Editor
- Implementing DMN Decisions: DMN Implementation Reference
- Executing DMN: DMN Engine