Install Camunda Platform Run
What is a Remote Engine Distribution?
If you need a Remote or Shared Engine Distribution depends on your use-case. Check out the architecture overview for more information.
This page describes the steps to execute Camunda Platform Run.
Please make sure that you have the Java Runtime Environment 8+ installed.
You can verify this by using your terminal, shell, or command line:
If you need to install Java Runtime Environment, you can find the download from Oracle here.
- Download the pre-packed distribution of the community edition here or the enterprise edition here.
- Unpack the distro to a directory.
- Configure the distro as described in the User Guide.
- Start Camunda Platform Run by executing the start script (start.bat for Windows, start.sh for Linux/Mac).
- Access the Camunda webapps (Cockpit, Tasklist, Admin) via http://localhost:8080/camunda/app/.
- Access the REST API via http://localhost:8080/engine-rest (e.g. http://localhost:8080/engine-rest/engine).
- Access Swagger UI via http://localhost:8080/swaggerui/ to try out the REST API.